Coveo to Participate in Argyle Executive Forum's 2011 Customer Care Leadership Forum
QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Dec 12, 2011) - Coveo today announced that Ed Shepherdson, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, will moderate a session at the Argyle Executive Forum 2011 Customer Care Leadership Forum in San Francisco that will focus on gaining insight from customer interactions across all channels -- both social and enterprise -- to enhance customer experiences. The session will take place Thursday, December 15, from 10:05 to 10:45 a.m. PST.
As organizations are tasked with customer care and contact center leadership, the Customer Care Leadership Forum will address how organizations can have a customer-first approach to business and better address customer concerns. Shepherdson will be moderating a session on "The State of Insight: Actionable Intelligence in Customer Service."
This session will cover the following:
- How companies can capitalize on the explosion of unstructured customer data generated across channels to identify cost savings and revenue-boosting opportunities
- How companies are planning to combine social media data with enterprise data and customer interactions across all channels
- How companies are improving online and self-service channels to reduce costs while ensuring cost-cutting measures don't sacrifice quality and satisfaction
- How the immediacy of information impacts customer service performance
- Emerging best practices for sharing customer data and actionable insight between customer service, product development, sales and marketing
EVENT: Argyle Executive Forum 2011 Customer Care Leadership Forum
SESSION: "The State of Insight: Actionable Intelligence in Customer Service"
PARTICIPANTS: Neeraj Arora, Vice President, Customer Experience, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies; Christophe Bodin, Vice President and General Manager, Support and Maintenance, BMC Software; Susan DeLaney, Vice President, Customer Experience, UPS; and Ed Shepherdson, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, Coveo
WHEN: Thursday, December 15, 10:05 to 10:45 a.m. PST
Coveo is the confluence of Enterprise Search 2.0 and knowledge management for superior customer experiences, faster and more innovative product development and agile insight for sales and marketing. Coveo transforms disparate structured and unstructured data, from virtually any system, into actionable, on-demand insight about customers, projects, people, processes and products, providing greater insight into key business processes. Greater insight enables more effective and efficient customer service, more relevant customer experiences, increased sales and shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and ultimately, increased profitability.
Coveo customers range from Fortune 100 companies such as Lockheed Martin, PepsiCo and Verizon, to Global 2000 companies such as GEICO, CA Technologies and T-Mobile, to mid-sized businesses such as Terumo Medical, IBM Netezza and Children's Hospital of Boston. For more information, visit www.coveo.com.